Sunday, March 30, 2014

WorkItOut100: Week 10 Recap


Today marks day 70 of 100...wow! With my half marathon in a little over a month, I am more committed than ever to stick to my training schedule - injuries or not. I cranked out my 9 miler on Friday and it reminded me that running is such a mental game. After 1 mile, I kid you not, I thought there was no way in heck I was going to be able to run 8 more. But, after mile 5, there was no way I was leaving without running my full 9. The last 4 miles were a breeze and I felt AMAZING after I finished! Mind over body, right? 

I drove to Evergreen (about an hour away) and hiked the Three Sisters trail this afternoon. The weather was 70*, partly cloudy, and a little windy, but it felt great to be outside amongst the mountains and everything else beautiful that surrounded me. 









No comments:

Post a Comment