Sunday, April 6, 2014

WorkItOut100: Week 11 Recap



Confession: I lied to you last week. I said that I was going to strictly follow my training schedule - injury or not - yet this week I ran once. My foot not only hurts when I run but the simple act of walking isn't pain free, either. I'm still unsure what is wrong with it but hoping a little more rest is what it needs. 

My mom is in town for the tail end of my Spring Break and we just returned from a weekend in Breckenridge. Our hotel had quite the fitness center which we both took advantage of. Always nice when you can go on vacation and find a way to burn off those "happy hour" calories! When we returned to Denver this afternoon and were welcomed with 60* and sun, we took a walk around the park to close out our amazing weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment