Friday, October 17, 2014

20 Kitchen Tips & Tricks

I've recently been using my kitchen more for cooking and baking than the routine meal prep and packing my lunch everyday. Recipes I've tried out this past week have included  Italian Turkey Burgers, Carrot Cake Protein Bars, and Cinnamon Vanilla Sweet Potato Fries. How'd I score, you ask? I went 3 for 3 as I give 2 thumbs up to all! I will say that the Turkey Burgers were a smidge on the dry side but were the perfect addition on top of a salad or spaghetti squash. 

Julie, at Peanut Butter Fingers, has her own series called "Things I'm Loving Friday" where, you guessed it, shares with her readers things in her life that she loves! There was one thing today on her list that I thoroughly enjoyed and I'm sharing it with you as I think you will enjoy it, too. 

On the list was "20 Kitchen Tips & Tricks" by Lindsey at The Lean Green Bean. While you may have heard or used some of these, there may be others that you find interesting and useful like cutting your pancakes with a pizza cutter? M I N D  B L O W N. 






P.S. Do you have any tips or tricks to add to this list? Comment below!







No comments:

Post a Comment