Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: Therapeutic and Sports Massage

Disclaimer: While this post is sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

I've had my fair share of massages, some more enjoyable than others, but this was my first therapeutic and sports massage. I was clueless as to what to expect. Would she stretch me into a pretzel? Would I feel sore after? How would I feel the days following the appointment? 

When I met Anne, I instantly felt comfortable and welcome in her studio. After a few minutes of getting to know each other, I filled out paperwork and we talked about what I wanted out of my massage. I'm pleased that she took the time to listen and write down the areas that I wanted her to focus on. This made me feel like she truly wanted me to get a positive experience and leave feeling satisfied. 

So what makes a therapeutic and sports massage different than your normal massage? Anne targets people that are in chronic or acute pain due to injuries, repetitive movement, bad posture, etc. I could really tell the difference when she "worked her magic" around my knee and ankle muscles. It felt SO good to get some of my running injuries worked on. 


If you live in the Denver area, I highly recommend seeing Anne for your next massage (first time clients receive $25 off!). She followed up with me the next day to make sure I wasn't experiencing any pain and if she could change anything for next time. In a world where we are always on the go, it was meaningful that she took the time to talk with me about my time at her studio. 

For more information about Anne and her services, visit her website! 






No comments:

Post a Comment